Become a Friend and Supporter of Civil Air Patrol….
Every day Civil Air Patrol members are flying missions in support of the Air Force and other government agencies, conducting weekly youth development programs and supporting teachers and schools with aerospace education and STEM curriculum and materials. Over 58,000 citizens volunteer to do this.
Many citizens want to support the great work of Civil Air Patrol but simply don’t have the time to make the commitment as a member. Becoming a Friend of CAP allows you to support CAP’s service to our communities and nation.
Friends of CAP donate $35.00 annually as a tax deductible gift to support the Civil Air Patrol without any volunteer membership obligations. These funds are directly used to support CAP’s youth programs and educational outreach.
As a Friend you will receive:
- A welcome letter from CAP’s National Commander
- An electronic subscription to CAP’s Volunteer Magazine
- Periodic email updates and news about CAP’s exceptional programs and missions
- An electronic copy of CAP’s Report to Congress
- Special CAP benefits and discounts
- An invitation to visit a local CAP squadron or special CAP event
Gifts made to Civil Air Patrol are tax deductible to the extent the law provides. The IRS has designated CAP as a 501(c)(3), nonprofit organization.
If you want to learn more about Civil Air Patrol, please go to the following links.
- Aerospace education and STEM programs, click HERE
- Emergency and operational missions, click HERE
- Cadet programs and youth development, click HERE
- CAP’s collaboration with AFA, click HERE
Consider becoming a Friend of CAP and helping to support its programs in thousands of communities. Please use the form below to sign up as a Friend.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers